Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunderspire Labyrinth

WOWSERS UNCA GADGET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad the community at large is loving these maps. All the more impetus to finish Pyramid of Shadows
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Map

Again, great work NeonKnight!

And again, I've been busy mapping Thunderspire for my group... thought I'd share the results again.

This is my take on the Seven Pillared Hall (95% canon):

http://www.highexplosive.net/mapping..._hall_wip2.jpg

Warning: it's a huge file!

Technically it's still work in progress (need to add doors and light sources to most of the map, and improve the water effects), but I think I'll use it as-is.

Hope it helps - your maps are awesome but for playing on a VTT it's nice to have a full map of the Hall, so...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Whoa, you weren't kidding when you said big. Big is good. Nice job.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Sweet job on the 7 Pillared Hall map! This makes me so mad that I'm pretty much done with the module, having skipped all of these great maps and with my projection setup too!

Speaking of... if any of you PA people came here and read this, and I know Gabe must have read this thread in particular, then you need to know that these maps are twice as good when used in conjunction with a projector! I thought my old, busted-up projector with crap for lumens wouldn't fit the bill but it works and it kicks ass.
    Last edited by Phantos; 02-03-2009 at 12:32 AM.

EvilKobra, that's one awesome map! It's huge and beautiful. Must have taken a lot of time to create. Fantastic, have some reputation.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKobra View Post
    This is my take on the Seven Pillared Hall (95% canon):

http://www.highexplosive.net/mapping..._hall_wip2.jpg

Warning: it's a huge file!

Technically it's still work in progress (need to add doors and light sources to most of the map, and improve the water effects), but I think I'll use it as-is.

Hope it helps - your maps are awesome but for playing on a VTT it's nice to have a full map of the Hall, so...
    Great job! I dub thee newly repped *bonk*
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

There's some pictures up on Penny Arcade. I think one of Neon's maps is in use there.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Now all we need to do is get them to pick up maptool as well and the dominion will be complete! It's only a short step from iChat...

No kidding, with a built in dice roller too...

Also, for those of you who came here and are unaware: http://www.penpaperpixel.org/tutoria...topprojection/

That could be your gaming table. That is so &#^!ing cool.

That's old-school Phantos. Wait until you see our set-up

(it's in beta stage at the moment, and we don't want to post anything until it's fully functional, but suffice it to say it kicks some serious butt!)

Give us a week or two

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast