Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunderspire Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by Gandwarf View Post
    There's some pictures up on Penny Arcade. I think one of Neon's maps is in use there.
    Yep, that be 'one of my maps'!

Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Well done, you

Anyhow, here's the possibly-final version of the Seven Pillared Hall:

http://www.highexplosive.net/mapping..._hall_wip3.jpg

The Mages' Tower is empty, but that's by design... long story. Also, doors are not there because I plan to add them in Maptool (so they can be opened and closed and the fog of war is adjusted accordingly).

The party I'm in just went through this adventure (just finished the well of demons) and now I'm sad. I'm sad that we didn't know you awesome people were working on these utterly kickass maps. I was directed here by PA, and signed up just for this thread. I'll definitely be showing my DM the awesome work you guys do, and if we're lucky, I may be able to get him to print some of them out.

The level of detail in some of these maps is utterly jaw-dropping.
    Keep up the awesome cartography. I'll just say, you made a frequenter out of me.

Sooo... I went in and added some more changes. But it's final now:

The Seven Pillared Hall

I would like to thank NeonKnight for the time he has spent to improve everyone's gaming experience.

Keep up the amazing job you're doing!

Post Great Job, but...

Hey,
    I really like all the maps, but where are some of them? Not all of the encounter maps are on here. For example the Proving Grounds is completely missing. Does anyone know where I could get some maps of the area not in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdwi View Post
    Hey,
    I really like all the maps, but where are some of them? Not all of the encounter maps are on here. For example the Proving Grounds is completely missing. Does anyone know where I could get some maps of the area not in this thread?
    Having lent out my copy of Thunderspire, I cannot refer to it to determine what certain areas are, Like the Proving Grounds.

However, I can say, that certain maps I did not do, because the poster map(s) that came with the product already had those maps done to scale. So, if proving grounds is one of those areas, then I did not do copies of those maps, as the product already came with them.

**EDIT**

Yes I am aware the 4th map in the 4th post is a map that was on the poster map. When I first started this project, I was so into making the maps I totally forgot that map was on the poster.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Proving Grounds is the huge map that is given to players as a poster map, near the end of the Well of Demons, yes.

While it would have been nice to have a NeonKnight version, I feel like even the WoTC edited version was still OK for VTT purposes.

Post Thanks

Ok, thanks again.

Ok I am a newb at doing this. How do I get the maps to print to scale? Any help is appreciated.

And on a side note ... These maps are wonderful!

*Nevermind I figured it out.
    Last edited by Halo55; 04-01-2009 at 02:35 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast