Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

I just want to take a moment and say hello to everyone. I am a long time gamer having started with the basic D&D box set back in 1980 and I've been gaming ever since. I write a lot of short stories and recently I have been kicking around an idea for a fantasy novel. I've heard about all the great artists on this site, and so I thought I might try to find someone that can help me put a map together for my fantasy world. What I've seen from this site already seems amazing and so I'm really happy to be a part of it!

Banned User

Hello El Ravager31, welcome to the Guild! I can ditto your second sentence myself. I have been gaming all my life, starting with learning to count in Monopoly, and through all the D+D years, MTG years, and 30 years of Origins.

There is a Mapmaking Requests section of this forum. Why don't you go there and post details about the world you want, along with your email address, and people can contact you to discuss your ideas for a map.

Cheers,
    Cornelia

Thanks Cornelia! I just posted on that thread and so I'm just trying to get my 5 posts in so that I can have access to the private messages. Hopefully, I'll find somebody who is interested.

Thanks again,
    Chase
    Last edited by El Ravager31; 01-25-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling error, lol