Greetings! This is my first time posting here, but I'm trying to make sure to follow the guide as closely as possible.

I am looking to have two rough map sketches turned into publishable quality maps for use in a Pathfinder RPG compatible adventure. Map style should be similar to what you typically find in a published fantasy RPG map - such as those found in the Pathfinder adventure paths, Adventure-A-Week publications, and the like.

The two maps are:
Exterior map of a small village - final size would be roughly 7"x5" at 300 DPI
Interior map of a small dungeon - final size would be roughly 7"x5" at 300 DPI

Both maps need to be in color and should have with and without labels. The dungeon map should also have 5' grid lines. These maps will be published in print, so professional or semi-professional are a must.

Payment is negotiable based on experience level and can be discussed via email (my email should be viewable, but if not - dreamscarredpress AT gmail DOT com)

I'm trying to have these maps done in the next month - so by the end of October.

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!
Jeremy