Thread: Modern - Mountaintop Secret Research Station

Default Modern - Mountaintop Secret Research Station

OK, how about something more intriguing. Here's a map of a corporate research station on the top of some remote mountain top, a top secret location that might be doing illegal scientific research and requires a very cold and low oxygen enviroment to conduct the experiments. Something the might fit a military black ops team assault on an exotic location. This is the top level, as I plan to make at least one more level further down the peak. This is the access level with a heliport as the only point of entry, note both a personnel elevator in the security and communications building, as well as the giant freight elevator in the hanger at the bottom of the loading ramp. So at least one more level to create. I thought this was more fun!

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mountaintop_research_station.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	67538
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Very mysterious. Nice effect with those blue searchlight beams. I'm reminded of that recent Tom Cruise movie where he's a clone. He and his wife worked in a setting a little like this.

Edit to add: Oblivion.

Lower, main level of the secret research station. I didn't add the levels above the galley/mess hall and sick bay shown in the personnel building, but the stairs indicate more floors are above. I assume there are six levels in all, with second story as an open dormitory of bunkbeds and lockers for the lab and commo tech - like a barracks with the shower/latrine in area over sick bay, 3rd floor engineers and maintenance, 4th floor loaders, 5th security team and 6th the officers with small state rooms for the 3 or 4 officers on site.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	station_main-scaled.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	635.3 KB 
ID:	67572
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Looks very cool........Do you have a higher res version with a grid? .........I'd love to use it in our Mutants and Masterminds Campaign.