Thread: Forgotten Realms (4e) - Region Map

Map Forgotten Realms (4e) - Region Map

Good day,

Firstly, I'd like to mention I'm new here and I apologize if my request doesn't contain all the details you want.

Payment: Based on quality; I'll pay $20 - $50 via paypal. Maybe more if it's good.

Copyright: Know that this is for personal use and will not be used for monetary gain. Also note that his will be uploaded to Wikipedia or another Wikimedia project.

Timeframe: This is not urgent.

Forgotten Realms Details:
    What will be wanted is a region of North Faerun in between Luruar, the High Forest, and Netheril.

Region Details:
    The region that I want mapped out is named the Netheril Pact. I placed red borders of where the different nations are, along with the names of each of these territories.

Specific Details:
    I would want the territories to be named, city names (to be given via email), and some landmarks, such as a dragon's lair, on the map. I would also want roads to be drawn & inserted that connects all major cities, along with a road leading to the west (Silverymoon), and a road leading to the East (Rasilith in Netheril).

Contact Info:
    Please email me at estuans.vehementi@gmail.com if you want more info, or if you may be interested.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BimmyJim; 09-25-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Welcome to the Guild. No offense here but I heavily doubt you would get some semi pro or pro quality for 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Welcome to the Guild. No offense here but I heavily doubt you would get some semi pro or pro quality for 50 bucks.
    Edited payment section. Forgive my ignorance.

Has this add been taken?