Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spelljammer Ships

good to know that works most of them should be high enough resolution though some of them are reduced due to size...have the originals if needed

Quote Originally Posted by vtsimz02 View Post
    good to know that works most of them should be high enough resolution though some of them are reduced due to size...have the originals if needed
    Thanks so much for this, we just started 2e spelljammer I could use a lot of these deck plans, this is super helpful. Do you have any advice for printing these to scale for 30mm minis? (the 1x1 inch grid) The "best" software I have access to might be GIMP or some other sort of open source software. And would you recommend getting a 1x1 transparency as a grid to put on top of the print?

Would you be willing to do a customization of one or more of these designs as we have a couple mods - for example I had the base hammership, but wanted them to give it a bit of a lion's motiff instead of a hammerhead shark, so the design would be slightly different at the fore and aft section. And my friend got his built in the style of the airships of Halrua (forgotten realms), complete with giant turtle shell adornments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12