Thread: Looking for Cartographers and Information Developers for a D&D 3.5 Expansion Project

Guild Novice Facebook Connected ForestChild's Avatar

Default Looking for Cartographers and Information Developers for a D&D 3.5 Expansion Project

Hi I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

Ill get to it and if this post gets flagged or removed, mods, admins, or members, if you feel like it, please refer me to the correct forum for this or advise a different forum where I might be able to post this.

Lets get to it.

I am currently working on a largescale D&D 3.5 Expansion Project.

There were 4 developers, but 2 of them left as it was eating into their time. Now its just me and another developer.

We are looking for some more cartographers and or developers (2 to 6 individuals) to continue working on the expansion.

We need all sorts of maps made, and anybody else who would be interested in being dedicated information developers.

We just released a website/forum to better sort and communicate with each other.

We are currently working on a no pay basis. If this isn't for you I don't blame you, but we are looking at offering some type of wage or pay in the future.

We are looking to publish and market with some various gaming companies, within the next few years. Also if profit comes back we are keeping records of all articles and maps made by each individual to pay back for there work. Articles will be around 1 to 2.00 USD, and maps around 2 to 5.00 USD.

If interested please PM me for details or post in reply.

you pay 5 $ for a map ?

do you have a website ?

Guild Novice Facebook Connected ForestChild's Avatar

5$ is cheap. I know. But we are looking for those who are willing to work for this somewhat cheap wage. The developers we did have were okay with creating 50 maps etc, for 5$ a map. I understand this is not for everyone, which is why I said in my original post, this is not for everyone. Yes we have a website we just launched. That is also confidential info though. Like I said, this is a for the moment, an unpaid request. Looking for people who would like to work for free. If that sounds like something you are interested in, we will chat, go over background info and basics, and from there you will join the team and learn about just exactly what we are doing/needing and about. I can only post a few specifics until then. my apologies.

Lets say you joined. Say you made 15 maps, got sick of us and left. We will keep your info on record, and in the future when we offer wages, send you a check or paypal which ever you prefer, for the work you put into the project. 15 maps at 5 would be 75$.

keep in mind this is a garage type project. We are poor, well not necessarily poor, but this is a work for us cuz you enjoy what we are working on type of thing, with the pay coming to you in the future.

Trust me, Id love to be able to hand out 50$ a map

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

So this rather needs some [unpaid] tag, right? I can change it for you.