Thread: Need help with CC3

Default Need help with CC3

Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologize for my bad english which is not my native language.

So, I've just started using CC3 and I'm so lost... I've watched a lot of tutorial and documentation but there is still huge things that I don't understand.

- For example, I'm trying to use DD3 metric system but I'm not sure that's working, because floor are very huge when I'm using it, I just see a corner for example.
    - When I try to do a new map and when I'm chosing the default background, It's really ugly, like if it was too much zoomed, we literally can see the pixels, I really don't understand.
    - Finally the grid and snap button is still a bit complicated. I think that I have understood but not very sure.

Thank you for your answers.

Noone ?

I have CC3+, CC3, DD3, CD3 and CA3 and I've used all to a certain extent, but I can't answer most of your questions. However, if you want quick responses, I'd suggest that you take your questions to the ProFantasy forums at http://www.profantasy.com . If you really want to get into CC3, I also would strongly suggest that you buy the Tome of Ultimate Mapping from ProFantasy's website. It answers just about any question you might ever pose.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project