Quote Originally Posted by whump View Post
It looks lovely!
If I were to nitpick I wonder if the forests are a little bright for the rest of the quite earthy colour palette? That is really just a nitpick though. Nice work.
Hmm, it may be, but it doesn't seem out of place for me. Let's see if someone else has the same impression. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
Personally, I like the bright green, I think it's a nice counterpart to the bright red of the structures and towns. I do wonder why you use two different greens, though. One shade of green for all forests is plenty.

Nice map!
I used two colours because of the trees I wanted to represent. The northern ones are darker because I wanted to show they are winter trees (such as pines) while the others are standards one.
Do you think they look bad that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
That's really good, so my only 2 cents advice would be that the "Reign of Danar" shield seems too bright in my eyes (compared to the others and the rest of the map). Some labels are a bit difficult to read, but I guess that it's just because you didn't posted the map at its full size.
Very nice map anyway!
Yes yes, I said the same once I finished the map, but I needed other opinions. It's indeed too bright, I will desaturate it in the next update
About the labels, you can't read it because I resized the map from its original size to match the upload limits. I couldn't reduce the image quality or the jpg makes a really crappy effect around the edges of small items on the map, especially around the text. Damn compression