Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: October/November 2014 Challenge :*** "Commission" a Guilder ! ***

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Wow, xpian has just given me a mind-crushing (for me) challenge. Now to think up an equally vile one for him.

This is shaping up to be a battle of champions. Should be some rocking material coming from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    On a side note I am wondering if it is worth extending this challenge for an additional week or so just so people have time to organise partnering up? This challenge has a lot of potential and it would be a shame to get less entries simply because of people spending half the month finding partners and then not having as much time to finish the map.
    Is this anything that the administrators have considered? With all these great and large ideas going around, I wanted to push a second time for what Larb said

Cheers
    Tainotim

Max is running this challenge so it would be up to him. There are still 20 days to this month so most people should be able to finish, but if enough people want more time I'm OK with it.

Seeing as it's also a sort of commission I can't see anyone not actually finishing even if it goes a bit beyond the end date for the challenge. In other words, the challenge is sort of a byproduct. Least that's how I see it, not that I won't sacrifice tons of sleep to get mine done :-)
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Guys, sorry for haven't replied to the extend deadline wish yet. I'm absolutely ok with it. I totally agree with Larb on this so if we need extra time on this one, that shouldn't be problem. Actually the deadline is too short for myself but with extra time, I might be available to enter it if someone want to team up (though it will probably be a rush entry )

oohh. this all sounds like a great challenge! It's been waaaaay too long that I entered, and I have some free evenings the next few weeks Anyone wanne team up? (you Max?)

Whoa, dj wants in. Somebody is going to get something awesome out of this. Time for my A game. This is fun.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

What an allstar cast in this thread. I'm looking forward to this.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djekspek View Post
    oohh. this all sounds like a great challenge! It's been waaaaay too long that I entered, and I have some free evenings the next few weeks Anyone wanne team up? (you Max?)
    Great, DJ Let's team up on this one! I'm gonna think about something to commission to you

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast