Thread: Little Village - Ravandar

Wip Little Village - Ravandar

inspired by a sketch by Tiana, who is fine with me posting this. Thank you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	planesvillage.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	120803

I would like to add some details. The perspective is a bit off, and i couldnt figure out where the horizon should be. i will try coloring anyway, watercolor pencils or watercolor, will see. Hope i dont mess up.

Yeah, if you referenced what I think you did, it's no surprise you had trouble figuring out the horizon... that's because it's inside of a round globe, creating a distortion. Yours is different enough I don't think I would have noticed, though I like imagining that this is just another part of the enormous Lighthouse network on a different island in the same world because I love co-creative work. Your result makes me think that it goes a bit downhill towards the left back area and can easily be fudged. If you are inspired by me, you must have fun with the color and be completely unafraid of messing up, the more the merrier.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Looks great so far and I can't wait to see that colored. That has much potential for strong coloring, especially, if you follow Tiana's advice .

Thank you, unfortunately i did mess up the coloring. I will rework eventually.