Thread: The Ten Colonies of Yggdrasil (WIP)

Wip The Ten Colonies of Yggdrasil (WIP)

I decided to work on more than one map at a time (trying -Max-'s suggestion). So here's a new space WIP
    I'm a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and chose to try to do a similar map than the "official" one of the series, but with different sources. I replaced greek myths by the norses myths and I added the chinese five directions's symbols (a good original idea of Firefly).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TCY WIP.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	972.4 KB 
ID:	68874
    I've already done a good part of the job, but I'm still experimenting. Don't hesitate to comment and critic!

This is just gorgeous! The background space is so beautiful, and then there is Firefly... It makes me want to re-watch that show again!

Very nice work!

Thanks guys !

@ Domino44 : truth be told, I just watched "Caprica" again, so...

And a few things more : planets added and some details. I had to change the position of the flags.

Views:	77 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	68908

Here's more. I hope that the smaller texts are legible and without mistakes... Please, don't restrain yourself to spot them!

Views:	158 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	68928
    Close to be a finished map, I'm just gonna add some informations on the top/down bars and a few other things.

And the map is finished here. Back to my galactic sectors now... and maybe something new that isn't sci-fi!