Yup, this challenge was a very difficult one to vote for. A lot of good entries...and, as is the nature of this, very diverse and different outlooks from the start. Which kind of makes it harder to pick a "best" map. I like more concise and narrower challenges where you can better compare each entry with all the others (this challenge makes comparisons hard, it's like apples and oranges). That being said, this challenge shows how many talented mapper we have on here. It is a joy to look at these entries. So, WELL DONE, EVERYONE!

As to my votes: i had a hard time deciding and in the end, i cast 5 (!) votes because i couldn't really make up my mind. For artistic reasons, Lingon and Chasio got a vote. I love their hand-drawn styles a lot. Max got another vote from me, because he just has a very pleasing style and his maps always look good overall (at least to my eyes). My other two votes went to Domino44 because i like the composition and the style of this map and to evile-eagle because i like the feel and promise of that map (i hope we will see a finished version).

To close this post: i really hope that we will see finished versions of all the projects that are not finished yet.