Thread: Excuses Excuses!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Excuses Excuses!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to drop in a little note to you all to update you on some of the real life things that have been keeping me away from my plans to keep this place in tip top shape. I'm terribly sorry for the downtime lately and the lack of updates and involvement from my end which I've promised to you numerous times and failed to deliver. Ya see, I recently had a daughter. My first child, and she's a lovely little handful and all is well with her...But my wife, who was already hypothyroid has had some hormone problems since the birth which has been compounded by a bout of postpartum depression that we've been trying to stay on top of. We're managing, but it's kinda put is in survival mode lately which tends to get in the way of a lot of extra things in our lives. I don't mean to complain or whine or anything, but I think it's only fair that you all know what's been keeping me.

I appreciate all of your support and any thoughts and prayers you may have for my family. Also, thank you for sticking with the Cartographers' Guild even when things aren't as tip-top as they should be. I haven't given up yet, and I don't think I intend to.

Thanks again!

-Robbie
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Congrats on the birth of your daughter. Hang in there, things will get better.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Congrats on the Birth Robbie !

Congratulations to your wife and all my best wishes for both your ladies and yourself.

Congratulations! I love this site! I can completely understand why there have been a few issues lately. Don't worry about us to much focus on your family. I will be praying for you and your family, and I would like to thank you for being a great administrator for a fantastic site!

Congratulations! And I'm pretty sure that some minor disturbances can not compete with the pleasure/interest that cartographers (pro or not) have in using this site.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin