Hey everyone,

I wanted to drop in a little note to you all to update you on some of the real life things that have been keeping me away from my plans to keep this place in tip top shape. I'm terribly sorry for the downtime lately and the lack of updates and involvement from my end which I've promised to you numerous times and failed to deliver. Ya see, I recently had a daughter. My first child, and she's a lovely little handful and all is well with her...But my wife, who was already hypothyroid has had some hormone problems since the birth which has been compounded by a bout of postpartum depression that we've been trying to stay on top of. We're managing, but it's kinda put is in survival mode lately which tends to get in the way of a lot of extra things in our lives. I don't mean to complain or whine or anything, but I think it's only fair that you all know what's been keeping me.

I appreciate all of your support and any thoughts and prayers you may have for my family. Also, thank you for sticking with the Cartographers' Guild even when things aren't as tip-top as they should be. I haven't given up yet, and I don't think I intend to.

Thanks again!

-Robbie