Thread: Greetings from New Zealand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Greetings from New Zealand

Hello!

I'm just posting to introduce myself. I'm a longtime lurker here - I've had an account for a fair while, but was frequenting this forum for a long time before that. This isn't technically my first post - I've asked a few questions here and there, but have never posted any of my own projects. However, I've been working on my first complete map recently, and am going to post it up here soon, and hopefully get some feedback. With that in mind, I though it was time to make a formal entry here!

So anyway, about me. At 15 years old, I suspect I'm one of the younger members on this website. As such, I lack experience, but I'm always keen to learn more, and improve my skills. For my age, I'm pretty good at Science, Maths, and Art - while I don't have a formal background in any of these fields, and as such probably can't provide any knowledge that others wouldn't already know, I do have a good grasp of general aspects of geography. I also have a passion for worldbuilding, and I suspect I'll feel right at home among some of the more realism-focused members here.

Banned User

Hello Cookierobber, welcome to the Guild!

I will look forward to seeing your map and having you around the forum more actively

Hi Cookierobber!
    Welcome to the Guild, and please enjoy your time here. I'm thirteen myself, but the guild has a tendency to be very friendly and to hand out free hugs.
    And it's nice to see another New Zealander! I hope to see your map soon.

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

New Zealand... how I envy you for your landscapes... =) Welcome on CG, I already posted on your map!