Thread: Could someone texture this map?

Help Could someone texture this map?

All I need is for the map to be textured. I can create the mountains, trees, etc. and put them on the map, but I suck at texturing. I cannot pay, but I really need this map. Please do NOT include that giant jungle area in the bottom right corner. If you really need pay, I may be able to get some money, but budget is really low due to not having a full time job.

3D version
    Last edited by mrTristen87; 12-19-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Banned User

Hi mrTristan87,

I had some time this week and did this for you. I hope it is something like what you want.

I wasn't sure what the pink represented, so I assumed grassland.

Best of luck with your project.

Cheers,
    Cornelia Yoder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KingsAndGlory.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	3.32 MB 
ID:	69760

Wasn't quite what I was expecting, but its still much nicer than that map I generated in a 3d map making program. That pinkish texture was actually snow
    What I was actually asking for was to texture everything, except the mountains so I could re-add the mountains with custom mountain brushes a guy made for me. But thank you much anyways, as I said earlier it is alot better than that quickly generated map. Sorry if I am sounding as if I dont appreciate your work, I truly do.

Banned User

I didn't touch the mountains and I didn't touch the jungle as you asked. I can make the pink area white instead of green, but maybe I'm not sure what you mean by "texture everything". Perhaps you could be more specific?