In light of recent happenings (in particular : the ban of chick) i wanted to make a suggestion/a proposal:

Many big forums (like ours here) have a subforum dedicated to the workings of the forum and to contact "the staff" with questions and problems etc. . Also it is a place where "the staff" communicates problems and news to the members (news as in: bans and why they happened, other problems of administration etc. ).

I think we need something like that as well. It gives us a place to communicate on the dealings of the forum (which is meta in its theme to the real purpose of the whole guild (the mapping and stuff) ).

Especially with such delicate topics as member bans or similar personal stuff it is good to be open and communicative (at least imo). It's toxic if it seems as if "the staff" can do as it pleases behind the scenes and it seems they have no one they're accountable to.

I want to make clear that i am not accusing any of the staff of doing that! They do a good job of running things here and i am around the CG for over 7 years and i have never seen a member ban until now. But i do think it would help to have such a place...because now the speculation starts and it is discussed in the map-threads where it, imo, does not belong.

Let me know what you think (CL and normal memebers).

E.