Thread: Map For Pirate D&D Campaign

Default Map For Pirate D&D Campaign

So I'm starting up a campaign for my friends and I'd like to have a map before I get started writing. The idea is to have an archipelago that is surrounded by a constant storm, within the storm the climate is held by magic so the climates differ from island to island. I'm looking for about 7-10 islands with one central one that is the largest and most stable.

My artistic talents are low to none so I'd love some help with this. If you'd like more information about the setting then I'd be happy to chat about it, but for the most part I'm just starting writing so I'm ok allowing whatever creative freedom you can come up with! I don't need a super high detailed map, just something we can use for reference when wanting to know where people are. Primary concerns are knowing position of each island, and minor details for the layout of each island (i.e. cities, major landmarks, roads, forests, mountains).

If you'd like to name the islands, or place specific rules on the island, feel free but I'm by no means asking you to. Looking forward to hearing from you and I'm so happy I found this forum!

A rough sketch and more details ( such as how big is the central island ) would help generate interest.

Thanks for the tip! I'll see what I can do.

Is this request still active? If not I'll move it to the archive.