Thread: Introducing myself

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Default Introducing myself

Happy Holidays to all of you. My name is Tony and I am just starting my journey into the world of cartography. So far my program of choice is Campaign Cartographer 3. I've been using it to try to create dungeons for my weekly 5th edition D&D campaign set in the Forgotten Realms and Kara-Tur.

I chose Campaign Cartographer 3 because I don't really have a graphics background or an art background.

Anyway, I can't wait to explore this site and experience all the good stuff you guys come up with.

Nice to meet you all.

Banned User

Hi Tony, nice to meet you, too. Welcome to the Guild!

There are plenty of people here with CC3 experience, and some really excellent icons to use with it. For example, check out the Mapping Elements section of this forum, especially the sticky thread here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=346 if you haven't already found it.

Then post some examples of what you have done in the section on Dungeons and Subterranean Mapping and let people comment I'll look forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Thank you for the link. There is some great stuff in there. I decided I would download GIMP and get started learning on that as well. So thanks again for your help.