Thread: Jha'qxal (Tau Ceti e)

Default Jha'qxal (Tau Ceti e)

Given that the Tau Ceti system contains perhaps the nearest Earth-like exoplanets, I decided to make a fictional world in that system, which lies 12 LY away from Sol. So here's a map of Tau Ceti e, a planet double the size of Earth, with such a heat that most of the ocean is evaporating, leaving around less than half of the planet covered in seas, while vapor is amassing in huge rolling sheets of clouds in the atmosphere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4wb0FCl.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	69843

Banned User

Hello Lewx, welcome to the Guild!

That's an interesting map and certainly does portray a hot, vaporous image. Since that's not looking very habitable, do you have a plan for what to do with this map? Even if it's just a practice map, kudos to you for a very nice first post and first map! I'll look forward to seeing more of your work

It's habitable, just not for Earth-based life-forms. This is not my first map. I've made probably hundreds of maps.

Another version of the same map:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vY6zBv6.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	69847

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Lewx View Post
    It's habitable, just not for Earth-based life-forms. This is not my first map. I've made probably hundreds of maps.
    I certainly meant no insult, it's the first one you've posted here

I am sorry, I did not mean it to sound like I was insulted , I just forgot to use smileys.