Thread: D&D Custom World plus some towns request.

Post D&D Custom World plus some towns request.

Hello everyone, I was looking for some help today. I just started DMing my group of friends in a custom world I built and would love to show them the world I have imagined, only real problem is I do not have the talent to do so. That's where someone reading this (I hope) could help.
    Below I have attached the world map I put together of my world of Dieodyn, it contains 4 continents and the frozen wasteland to the north, on the left continent the dark blue circle is a crater under the ocean. For scale the largest of cities in the world are about 200-300 miles long.
    The next attachment is the region my players are in now, while that doesn't need to be worked on the town of Stillbend does. I would like it to be a small, poor fishing town on the coast, about 350 people live there and there is a single large mansion with a large yard sitting out of place somewhere in the town.
    The final attachment are my capital cities, a dwarven one built into a mountain, a human one separated into districts, and an elven one hidden among trees.
    Anything that could be done to fix these up would be greatly appreciated, you can mess with these in whatever way you like. If you have any questions at all I will try to answer them as quickly as I can.
    Thank you for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Campaign Beginning Region.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	76339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Dieodyn Capital Layout.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	76340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D&D Dieodyn World Map Players Map.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	76518  
    Last edited by Frankin; 10-03-2015 at 07:50 PM.