Thread: Help Me Make an ATLAS of Maps!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Help Me Make an ATLAS of Maps!!!

THIS COMMISSION IS NOW TAKEN

Hi all,

I am an aspiring writer looking to develop my legendarium of Aern by creating an atlas to keep all the many kingdoms, countries and lands of my world together in an easy format. I would like maps to be created for each of the kingdoms and countries in Aern, and so I have divided a world map into manageable sections. Below you can see the style I'd like for these maps:

Arden:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arden_mapp_2011_by_schwarzkreuz-d5q5qn3.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	4.45 MB 
ID:	70024

Essos:

Name:	the_free_cities_a_dance_with_dragons.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.38 MB 
ID:	70025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valyria_a_dance_with_dragons.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	70026

I appreciate the atlas-authenticity of the Arden map but to keep costs low I may have to consider the black and white style of the Essos maps.

Detail: I would like for this maps to be very detailed. With the mountain names, town/city/fort names, river names, land area names, river names, lake names, etc. to be displayed as to be informative as possible.

Size: Slightly bigger than A4.

Style: Clean, crisp and uncluttered. Something that is easy to read rather than pretty to look at.

Timespan: None

Payment: Between £70-£90 per map.

Let's start things off small with one of the south-most regions of the continent of Midderus. Below you can see a first draft of the map with all the details I would like to be displayed; including river names, city/town names, a dialogue box displaying information about the mystery and a custom crest for the ruling lords of the dawnlands.

Name:	the dawnlands and nyrn comission.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	421.7 KB 
ID:	70027

Please let me know if you're interested by e-mailing tjoeyb@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your time!
    TB
    Last edited by Ironheart Silva; 01-06-2015 at 08:40 AM.