Thread: Map of a medieval city, "eagle view"

Guild Journeyer

Default Map of a medieval city, "eagle view"

Hi folks!

I have this free pdf project, "Antiga Draconnia". It was a group project with our rpg community, and everyone could create something: from npcs to dungeon rooms!

Now, i am in need of a city map, seen from the top. No need for "diagonal view". It should have common, uncommon and unusual houses (as a tower, or maybe a 2 floor house, or anything you can think). a river crossing the city would be nice, and maybe a burnt place or something

The city is kind of "trash", old and in decay (thas why it is the "old" (antiga) draconnia). any sugestions and questions are welcome!

this looks nice:
    http://www.sylvos.com/ashur/zothay_player_map.jpg
    http://www.ormonds.net/rpg/westaven/...l_city_map.jpg

it can be in color or not

Guild Journeyer

anyone?

Banned User

Hi Rossik. I suspect that the problem is that cities are very time-consuming to create, and for an unpaid task, not many people will want to invest the time required. Wish I could be more encouraging, but you're not too likely to get many responses for this, sorry.

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Hi Rossik. I suspect that the problem is that cities are very time-consuming to create, and for an unpaid task, not many people will want to invest the time required. Wish I could be more encouraging, but you're not too likely to get many responses for this, sorry.

no problem!
    thanks for the input