Yes, it is "just another webhost" and yes, it is the responsibility of the owner to keep a site secure. Those were not what I was talking about. Those are a given.

According to the iPage people, when asked (because I did before going to them) - they said they do not care how much traffic you get. I'm hoping to put that to the test later. It is true they provide dedicated servers also and I'm thinking that once you get to a certain size the standard virtual server might get bogged down. (Which maybe how they get people to go to their dedicated servers.) So it probably depends upon how many are using this forum. I have seen majorgeeks.com go up to 60 people logged in at a time. This server doesn't provide that information as far as I know. (ie: Haven't seen anything that has this information.)

In any case - the thought was just : if money is tight - here is a way you might be able to cut costs.

If not - that's ok too. After all - I'm not the one paying the bills. :-) And as **** poor as I am it is unlikely I'll be able to donate more than $10.00. :-P So from my perspective it makes sense to go with something like iPage but from yours - it might not be. :-)