Thread: New Here

Default New Here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map example.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	3.91 MB 
ID:	70444

Hi,

My name is Steve and have only rudimentary maps skills mostly from trial and error and tips from others. Still working in paint and paint.net and hoping someday to get into PS. More recently, I formed my own small historical board game company and am having others do some of the art and map work. I further took on a historical book project which has become far more time consuming than I anticipated but has been quite enjoyable and has delayed some of my game projects. Here is one of the battle maps I made for my forthcoming Great Northern War battle game. Not a work of art but hopefully functional and giving a old style feel with the hex grid being only visible to the extent needed for game play (the hexes help control movement of the square game pieces). I have a game website at thehistoricalgamecompany.com but everything is still in progress.

Banned User

Welcome to the Guild, Steve! It's great to see you are posting maps of your own already If you do move to photoshop, you'll wonder what you ever did without it