Thread: Kingdom of Havran

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    The most recent release of WIlbur can do a flow analysis and threshold it to rivers for you. It would require a heightmap of some sort to start rather than an image, though. http://www.ridgenet.net/~jslayton/software.html if you'd like to try it.
    Thanks for the input. I'll give a try.

rmfr
    Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. - Albert Einstein

A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you and say, "Dude, we screwed up."

Wilbur refuses to even open on my system. I closed (actually did not get choice since it did not open) Wilbur. Even uninstalled Wilbur. Later reinstalled, and still won't open. I dloaded the latest version, but nothing happens.

Any help? (On a program that will trace rivers from source to arbitrary chosen height limit?)

rmfr

A good friend will come down and bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in jail with you and say, "Dude, we screwed up."

BTW: I am running Windows Vista. Do have an older computer using Windows XP.

rmfr