Hello there, everyone!

So, I saw this challenge only yesterday and with my (quite) limited skills and time, not sure I can make something good, BUT... I like a competition! (Not that I believe I have any chance at all, with the aaaaamazing stuff I've seen, good job guys!)

Aaaaanyway, enough rambling...onto a description of my work:

I'm currently in the process of mapping my RPG fantasy scenario, Infis Multiverse, and I started with the global map for the main world where players normally start. (which is currently in the WIP section here ^_^ )

At the most populated continent, Gadash, there's Whitetemple...the greatest city in the West, home of thinkers and merchants.

The city was built by an "architect-engineer" of a magical-technological advanced race, so I tried blending traces of modern urban planning and street efficiency with old world, curved land-following streets and city development. Since he had access to magic and technology beyond the fantasy world level, I also purposely made some streets completely straight while some curved or with irregular shapes to represent that mashup.

The city design is broken into main squares, basically:

In the south - the Docks : The main road connecting with the "Wayfarer Union Trade Center" receives the majority of supplies, grains and all kinds of stuff from all over the world and it's here in the Docks that the big storehouses are placed. The big empty squares will be occupied by great silos and storehouses and I also tried leaving bigger roads to represent the kind of space caravans and big tranports woudl require to maneuver around.

Up from the Docks, a bit north - the Lower City : Here it's where all the workers, builders and alike from the Docks will have their homes due to proximity and prices. Daylife stuff will also be around here, with low-priced taverns, minor storehouses and particular shops to attend the neighborhood. The idea of the city planning here is to have set road blocks and inside them have a myriad of minor completely organic-driven roads and connection developed around the day-life needs. I'm trying to do each and all of them by hand, by it's extremely time consuming and I'm not sure it adds that much value to the overall map...

Moving further north we reach - the High Temple area : Here's where all the big shots, connected families and alike will have their homes. All types of stuff to serve this population will also find their way here: good shops, high class taverns, exclusive crafters... It's also here that we'll find the city park and at it's center, the city central piece and the reason of it's naming, the White Temple. (Which was made using a special stone from the Cupolla Mountains, resembling a very clear-white marble). A group of thinkers and philosophers, "The children of Aristotle", assemble here to discuss politics, philosophy and conspire

At the northern end of the city - The Law district : Here we'll have the city hall, the library, city archives and all that jazz.

Now, I only need to find more time to complete this before the time ends... tick tack!

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Whitetemple.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	554.1 KB 
ID:	70428