Thread: WIP - Prime

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G'day All,

Yes it's bad form to double post. Sorry. I wanted to expand a bit more on my map, and what I'm trying to do.

I'm designing what will eventually be my own homebrew DND campaign setting. My idea was to create the world of Prime. Prime is actually 4 worlds that are the same, but different. Each has the exact same geography, rotational period, etc, but there is some small difference that makes each unique. The idea is that the 4 worlds are separated by planes, and in some places the barrier between the planes has weakened enough to allow you to pass through.

The worlds I have tentatively named are Prime, Fey Prime, Shadow Prime, and Dark Prime. While my ideas for Shadow Prime and Dark Primed aren't yet fully formed, I have a clear idea on Prime and Fey Prime.

The map I'm looking for help on is Prime. That rotates clockwise. Fey Prime is identical except it rotates counter-clockwise - so on Fey Prime on the left side large continent, I think I'll probably get some sort of desert behind the mountain range.

For those of you interested, I've attached a picture of the tectonic plates of Prime (30% of full size).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prime_Plates.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	441.5 KB 
ID:	6511