Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tistla Näste - Commission

I agree with Larb, it is very well drawn.
    My only really picky thing is that there seems to be a lack of bridges across the river. A large town like this would probably sacrifice a few logs to build a few bridges, I would think

*rep*
    (If I can )

Thank you all for the great comments and the rep! For an artistic enjoyable map, I wouldn't do a close-up of a tent-camp. It would just be a litter of tents... nothing more, so this is an attempt to make the best of an already boring map.

@foremost: The "zooms" are actually not zooms. It's just circles to point out some areas of interest. Though, I can see how the shadows (a satin overlay) can make it appear is magnifying glass.
    @Corilliant: *facepalm* I'll add it! It was on the list but I simple forgot!
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Nice work!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected CaptainJohnHawk's Avatar

Late to the party here, but this map is awesome!

I think the layout is fine, and makes sense for an unorganized, quick set-up style tent community.
    The zoom spots are sort of strange just because I don't really get the feel of it zooming.

Great work man! REP

Cheers!
    Capt.JH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12