Yes, I do. I realize I sound like a stuck record - but my main thrust right now is to get my computer back up and running. I don't know about Windows System 7 or 8/8.1 (or 9, 10, 5 billion and one or whatever) - but under Windows XP you can restore the Application Data for yourself and All Users (name of the folder) and then reinstall software. The reinstalled software will use the Application Data which makes things easier to restore/reinstall.

My maps are either terrific or absolutely terrible. I don't seem to have a middle of the road way of doing things. So things look really cartoonish or distorted or they come out nice. Not photographic (like Boris paintings) - but usable. Sometimes things come out really nice - but usually it is just usable. Recently I starting using Visio for doing my maps. This has meant me not drawing myself but using icons or images (like from CC3). Which doesn't bode well for my drawing skills. But at the same time I have been able to produce some really nice maps. I'm planning on posting the map of Japan (or rather a part of Japan) as one of the first ones I will post. I'll have to take a screen snapshot because the map is something like 300MB in Photoshop (as a PSD file). The map was printed on a banner (3' x 4'). Then I just have hand drawn maps as well as more Visio maps. I was trying to move all of my maps into Visio.

Then I bought the Adobe Master Suite which had Fireworks. Fireworks is a lot like Photoshop in that you can have any sized files and only what you can see is in memory. The rest is swapped out to the hard drive. I've got some really large dungeons and so I was really beginning to wonder if Visio could handle them. Or another example is Cloud City (Home of the Storm Giants in my game). I tried to just do the wall around the main city and Visio croaked. The wall sections consumed all of the memory in my computer (I have a 32bit system with 4GB in it). Visio just eats memory for every non-vector item you have in it.

Anyway, yes. As soon as I get my system back up I will post some of my maps. Nothing fancy. And I want to finish the hand drawn map with the trees bracketing the map. See what I can do with that. I have a scanner so I will eventually scan it in. :-)