Hello everyone.

Let me start off by saying that there are some amazing maps on this site! You guys really are awesome.

I'm currently in the process of making a strategy game focusing on the medieval era. I am an indie developer working alone at the moment, but I do have a budget where I can spend money for a talented artist.

What I need is a detailed map of Europe, it doesn't have to be accurate but at least recognizable as the european continent. I have divided Europe into "chunks", that should be 1024x1024 pixels in the final format. This picture illustrates this: http://i.imgur.com/7rlqHNh.png

My suggestion of payment is one payment per chunk. Should things go smoothly theres the option of continuing adding chunks outside Europe. But initially we will focus on the linked image.

As for the style of the map I would like to see some examples of previous work and get the feel for your style. I don't want "my style" to be in the map, I want you to be comfortable making the map. So I'm open to different styles. As long as its not sci-fi or modern styles.

You dont need to make custom fonts. All the locations, cities and roads will be handed to you so you don't need to be creative on that point.

Please send me your estimates on time and fees. Email me at mickeman@gmail.com

Best regards, Michael