View Poll Results: What do ya think of me?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • You seem like a pretty cool guy. Wouldn't mind talking to ya!

0 0%
  • You seem alright...

0 0%
  • I don't know what to think of you...

0 0%
  • NERD!

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: New Member! Hype? No? Ok... :(

Guild Applicant

Default New Member! Hype? No? Ok... :(

Hello! I am the Jagerofelements and I a nerdy DnD player. Well more like a nerdy Dungeon Master but let's not get to technical... and yes I am fine with my nerdyness. lol

So ever since I was a kid, I always loved making fantasy things. I would draw out towns, dungeons, stuff like that. I mean I did this back when I was 5-6 years old. My maps weren't great because again... I was 5-6 years old but I have been doing this a long time. Video games ended up taking my life away from art once I started becoming a serious gamer. Maybe around 10 years old...

But now, the last 2 years I have been drawing a LOT more. Now I am 22 and I am feeling allot more comfortable with Paint.net and my creative nature is coming back. Now, I am putting my drawing skills to the test! I am making an entire continent, an entire DnD setting, and I am having... a hard of a time. lol xD

So I am coming here to learn. I want to study under those those that have been drawing for a long time. I want to become great at drawing maps whether they are towns, dungeons, or an entire world. I want to be a certified cartographer... in the cartographer's guild.

So that is my reason for joining and I hope I make some friends along my quest of making a DnD campaign with amazing maps. Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day and take it easy!

Banned User

Hello jagerofelements, welcome to the Guild! I expect you will be able to do a lot of the things you mentioned, including becoming great at drawing maps I'll look forward to seeing your first efforts

Welcome to the Guild jagerofelements! You are in good company, many, many people come here for exactly the same reasons as you. I was one of them, and I can tell you from experience that if you stick around long enough and get involved in the community here you are sure to accomplish your goal. Hit up the tutorials threads for starters. Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh