Thread: Small map for my RPG game

Map Small map for my RPG game

Hi! I've been redirected here by a friend to ask if someone could create a small map for my dungeon and dragon game. We have been playing for a certain amount of time now and we never left the city we started in. Now that we are ready to do so, we would like to have a persolized map.

Project Scope:
    A small map of 10 or so cities/villages.

Setting:
    A classic fantasy game, where we play a politically inclined RPG. The spirit of the game is really light and childish.

Design Concept:
    A standart map where it is easy to understand the style of every cities just by looking at the pictures. We play on a small continent where it is posible to access a lot it by walking. There's a lot of variation in the climate (cold in the north, desert in the south, mountains, lake and rivers, ruins or canyons). There's a few details I must integrate in the map (like the name of few cities and the design of one of them), but we can discuss that after your first message.

Style of the map:
    I really love the childish look of this map : https://i0.wp.com/www.fantasticmaps....apweb-copy.jpg. I apreciate that we can understand how a city will feel just by looking at the little drawing that represent it. I also like that every city is additionnaly represented with a symbol that can be used in the game.

Technical:
    300 dpi minimum. Jpg, tiff, or png files
    Full color

Copyright:
    You may keep all the rights of the map, I only want to use it with my friends.

Deadline:
    I am flexible on the date of delivery, but the faster the better (ideally within a month).

Payment:
    $120, payable via Paypal in two payments. 40$ after half the work is done and 80$ way the work is done.

Contact
    Olivier Villeneuve
    ovilleneuve11 at gmail

Thank you very much for your time, I am really excited.

I would love to help you , I just sent you an email.