Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** March Challenge - Make a One Page Dungeon ***

Someone has fallen asleep with the key?

Arsheesh, you messed up the poll - it says its closed already, and so is the voting thread.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I've noticed also GP. Sent a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katto View Post
    I've noticed also GP. Sent a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Arsheesh, you messed up the poll - it says its closed already, and so is the voting thread.
    Oops, forgot to stick the voting thread and ended up closing it along with all the others. My bad. All fixed now, thanks guys.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

This is in reference to the CC license I have a question about.

@GamerPrinter specifically, I noticed the CC stamp we are using is BY-NC-SA but when I followed the link it says something about allowing even commercial usage. I'm just wondering if you should be using BY-CA-SA or (CC BY-SA 3.0)? Anyone know?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I can update it if I need to.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

right, but will they tell you that, or will they just DQ us?

I like using the stamp more than the dumb text line link but I'm thinking we both should be SA-BY 3.0 but then I'm a bit confused because they seem to have diced 3.0 into all sorts of different countries.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

Banned User

The rules state:

"Each submission must have http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 somewhere on the page."

I would take that literally if I were you (in fact, I did ) and put that line on the page.

Yeah but it's ugly and I'm against it. I may have to but I want the matching Stamp instead. It's just more interesting IMO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234