Thread: *** March Challenge - Make a One Page Dungeon ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've been thinking of participating again, myself, but... when I have the time, the challenges don't seem inviting for me, and when I do find a challenge interesting, I'm usually too busy. For now it looks like the video game strategy guide season is beginning, so depending on what news I get tomorrow regarding upcoming strategy guide map commissions to do I may be extremely busy. The last strategy guide maps I did was for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and that was over a week in LA onsite at Activision for 12 hours per day, then back home with 2 weeks of 16 - 20 hour days to knock out the necessary maps - so when I am working on a strategy guide map commission I become crazy busy. As an aside, for the last 2 weeks I've created 11 commission maps through two different publishers, also I am still writing tutorials for my Kickstarter funded tutorial guides project. So busy, busy, busy, but if I find the time (and a challenge that draws me in), I will try and participate once again.

I've actually been thinking about doing the One Page Dungeon contest over the past month, as I know this is the season for that. Maybe I'll try to squeeze one in.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-19-2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations