Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Carremvek

I think I am just about done with this now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carramvektown_WiP1.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	524.5 KB 
ID:	72326  
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Excellent, and the shield is very good and original indeed!

Default Carremvek as a base of operation

Larb, Carremvek is now a place my players know very well.

I used it as a template for the small village of Paw's Luck in Greyhawk. This became the "outpost town" for a low-level dungeon I ran using 1st Ed. AD&D. Since I fleshed out the entire village with NPCs and descriptions, I wanted to share it in the 1st Ed. AD&D Facebook group. However, I won't do so if it would upset you. I did most of the alterations in GIMP2.0 and it is a little rough, as I never expected it to see much use after the campaign was done. I did follow your map key for primary locations so it would be easy enough to use what I've created if you haven't already done your own. Please let me know if you are interested in the content. Also, please let me know if you are alright with me sharing the map (oriented in mirror image and shifted 90' for placement in Sunndi, near New Keep) with full credit to you of course.

As I joined primarily to ask your permission for sharing, I do not have the ability to post privately. Please know that my use and sharing has no basis in profit generation. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PawsLuckMap.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	136328

Sorry, I just noticed this. I'm very happy you got so much use out of it. I'm very flattered.

Feel free to share it as much as you like.
    My new Deviant-thing. I finally caved.

Loved seeing the full process! I'll definitely go check your other posts after studying this one!
    What are the line thicknesses you use for the objects in a map?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345