Thread: Moonfall

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Default Moonfall

Hey guys, this is the state of the Moonfall project at this point in time. I know I have uploaded a few earlier pieces as well, but this should be the definate version. As you can see it's not fully labelled.
    I don't have the spare time to fill in more of the blank spaces at the moment (mostly naming, which I find to be tedious as long as I don't have settled on the details of each and every single place), which would largely consist of me staring at my screen for hours to squeeze a single name out of my reluctant brain. As such I thought I might just as well upload the piece. Pretty much all of the artwork is done at this point, map upload comes at 50% the original size. I hope you enjoy!

As always seems to be the case when I upload something, the file is too large to be displayed here, so please take a look at it here. Thank you.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Very large and detailed, cool!
    I think some of the city icons don't match - most are plain front-view, a few are perspective like Redcastle and The Hive.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
    Very large and detailed, cool!
    I think some of the city icons don't match - most are plain front-view, a few are perspective like Redcastle and The Hive.
    That's largely intentional, with the one in perspective being special locations while the others are more like the general city icons ordinarily used for maps.