Thread: Blood Vow Lair

Default Blood Vow Lair

I'm currently building the Dragon's Demand module in Roll20 for use in a game. Problems arise when the internet doesn't have maps for use! As I'm not particularly skilled in any map-making programs what-so-ever, I'm wondering if someone could build me a quick map of the Blood Vow Lair, as the one from the PDF has the room numbers and trap markers and that won't fly during a game. If you don't have access to the map, I'd be willing to send you a picture of it for reference. I'd appreciate if the halls and whatnot could be increased in size, preferrably to 10 feet wide rather than 5 feet in most of the areas. I may also need other maps made if I come across them and would appreciate if you kept in touch.

Style? I'd appreciate a slightly realistic map as I'm doing my best to make this as user-friendly as I can for the players. Hoping to use it to run a few new-to-pathfinder players for their first time. A more realistic map not only fits with the other maps I'm using, but it gives them an easier time with imagination and less chance to deter them from returning to the game. Utility trumps beauty though as I do need an effective map for battle.

Quality and size? Up to the creator. As long as I'm able to use it for online play I'm happy.

Time constraints? I'll be working around you basically. As soon as you can get the map done, I can start my campaign. So as soon as you're able is probably the most suitable time frame.

Copyright? Copyright remains with the artist, as I don't plan on using this for any sort of commercial gain. All I'd like is rights to use the map for personal and I guess reproduction use.

Paid? I may be willing to pay for the map if the artist is willing to put that much effort into it. I basically just need a background map that I can add objects and elements to, but if the artist adds the objects and elements from the module book I'd be more than willing to pay a small fee for the service.

Contact? My email is "agm.miles -- at -- gmail.com"

Would appreciate a quick response! Have a good day.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Well... I think they've been done. Here in fact! See if this thread has what you need and be sure to thank the creator!

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=28366

Well, I was thinking you should at least thank the creator of the maps, jpstod. Any other creator you want to thank is good too, but... you know. I should probably go to bed now.

cheers,
    Meshon

Thanks for the quick reply, Meshon. I am most definitely using said map! Sadly it's not the only map in the module. There's about 5 other maps that haven't been made yet and even that one I need to do some tweaking to. The creator stated he didn't finish the Dragon's Lair on that map. So I guess it's not technically a complete set.

I should probably state I've been crawling the web as deep as I'm physically able to and I've found just about any of the maps that have already been created. Thanks again, Meshon.
    Last edited by Fluffalupagus; 03-18-2015 at 03:34 AM.

I actually have been working on the first map for Dragon's Demand HERE, and fully intend to do the rest of them at some point. It's really just a matter of when I have time to get to them, as I'm working on maps for a number of other things simultaneously.

The Blood Vow Lair is certainly one I was interested in getting to, but I would be more than happy to put it up on the top of my list as a commission. I haven't really taken mapping commissions, but I have been considering it for a while. Feel free to get in touch with me and let me know what you're looking for.

I suppose I should say the commission has been taken, finished and paid. Thanks for the offer though, Askren! I do still need the other maps. I paid a pretty small amount for the Blood Vow Lair and if you're willing to make some more maps I'd be willing to pay you for the ones I'm still in need of. Being on a student's salary though it will probably be a small amount for each. 25 USD was the agreed upon price for the Blood Vow Lair.

Default Still Have These

I don't suppose anyone still has these.