Quote Originally Posted by MountZionRyan View Post
It almost looks "stretched" left-right. I think this is because all the long lines are horizontal.

Some suggestions
-Turn the peninsula in the upper left corner 90 deg. so that it has a vertical orientation
-Do the same with some of the islands.
-Or, scale the whole thing down so that it is narrower.

Or do what your creative inner eye tells you to do and ignore this stranger. ;-)
Iv edited the map, spun 2 islands round, and the peice of land, nice quick job thought it would be harder than it was

Quote Originally Posted by Jkaen View Post
The only thing that strikes me as a bit odd is that really long canal to the east of the mainland, I can't think of what sort of plate movement would have formed that.
Played The Elder Scrolls, or looked at its map? heres the map:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...TamrielMap.jpg
i got the idea from there

Quote Originally Posted by Karro View Post
I agree with the pixelation issue... smooth it out, but I'd suggest also finding points to blur it a little, have it fade into the parchment. On something with ancient (and great) looking parchment like this, the writing on the parchment would be very weathered-looking as well. Probably some bleeding of the ink, if you can manage it, as well.
I have blured some parts, made it fade(heaps in some areas) and im working on a technique to create bleeding ink, but im not sure how to smooth/get rid of pixelation, any ideas?