Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: March 2015 Entry - Denizens of the Frog Lorde

I've gotten some items and other stuff done.
    Green spores, insect nests and mushrooms, some sort of toad golem, and the beginnings of some furnishings.
    I have never actually tried to furnish a dungeon in this way before and it gives me a whole new respect for those who do this regularly[Bogie... I'm thinking of you].
    I really, really need to make elements of this sort of thing. It would save so much time. Maybe after this I will do that. Like.. after I needed them.
    Any way, I think it's coming along okay. There is a very slim chance I'll get this thing done in time.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Denizens 01d1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	72223

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    I really, really need to make elements of this sort of thing. It would save so much time. Maybe after this I will do that. Like.. after I needed them.
    You always gain valuable experience immediately after you need it.

This map is beautiful, by the way.

cheers,
    Meshon

Really hope you get this done in time - its a really strong entry even without more dungeon elements (i.e. if you just have time to add the story part).
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

That's so true Meshon. Thanks.
    AC - thanks. I wish I had more time. But I don't so this is the last little incremental update.
    I did learn a lot in this challenge. I tried some new stuff that I like and felt it was worth entering even though I didn't have enough time in the end.
    Thanks to all who offered input or commented. I appreciate it. Not sure if I'll be able to get in on more challenges with work as it is lately.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Denizens 01d3.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	72303

I think you did a great job creating a sense of depth and it looks really good. And remember, we are all representing our wonderful Cartographer's guild here so you still have until April 30th to get this wrapped up for the One Page Dungeon Contest even if you didn't quite get to your story like you wanted for our monthly challenge. It's still a great looking map!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thanks Jax. I'll see if I have time to do more on it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234