Thread: March 2015 entry - The Lost Blacklock Mine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@anomi - I can see what you are saying. I'll see if I can take a look at that but I'm not sure when they are locking up the challenge or more specifically if I can get to it before that. I'll try when I get home today. Thanks for the honest input.

edit: Ok, I actually updated the previous one since the changes I made where minuscule. I tried to modify the purple lamp glow but a) it's partially locked due to the setback I had happen a week ago or so when I accidentally flattened my psd and b) I wasn't really happy with the outcome I was getting - so in the end I think I think I'll go with it. I do see what you mean though and maybe I should make the boarder lamp flare more to balance that but not sure if that'll make any difference anyway. All in all, I'm fairly happy although, had I to do it over I would take a different path here and there
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 03-31-2015 at 11:39 PM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt