Thread: Eggregor Rainmeter Skin

Default Eggregor Rainmeter Skin

I've been using rainmeter for a while and worked elements for making my desktop fitting my Eggregor universe. So here it is (at the size of my computer screen).
    For those who do not know rainmeter, it's a software to add shortcuts or widgets on your desktop. I sadly can't show you it easily, but when I pass my cursor on the planet, they double their size (and serve as application launchers).
    I've of course used heavily script done by others (rainmeters fan on deviantart mostly) for the different elements, and mainly worked on the pictures.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyDesk.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	73998

That looks great Ilanthar.
    I've enjoyed using Rainmeter as well for quite a while.
    It's a great program, very useful.

Very nice work Ilanthar. I was not familiar with Rainmeter before. Sounds very interesting indeed.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Now that's a desktop. Sounds like a pretty cool piece of software, too - I'll definitely have to check it out sometime. Have you mapped the planets or moons in this yet?

Thanks to you three! Rainmeter is indeed a pleasant way to improve the common windows imo .

By Chashio
    Have you mapped the planets or moons in this yet?
    I've made space maps for the same rpg fluffs here. I've not done detailed and planispheres maps for those planets (only partly : A venyse view and a political Luna view).

Wait, is that linked map yours as well? (I didn't see a name on it.) It's most excellent.

haha, yes it's mine . If you're interested, I've made the outer system as well and everything is in my space album and probably somewhere in the finished map thread (though, far far away probably ).
    It's true that I didn't put a signature or name on my maps. I should probably do I suppose. Just still not used to that kind of things (as I begin only recently to add tags).