Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Symbaroum

A very atmospheric piece! I do think the mountains could use some more variance, but overall a really good map. If i can, i'll Rep. you.

[off-topic]
    I'm tempted to buy the rpg...the artwork is just stunning. Unfortunately, the prices are a bit high for my taste (and for a no-name company). Also, i like my worlds to be bigger and more varied if they are for an rpg (that is not a critic of your map, mind you).
    [/off-topic]
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Thank you everyone!

Eilathen: The "no-name" company is actually one of the biggest and most serious swedish RPG companies, and they have just started to translate it into english because of the great success in sweden. I'd give it a go, and you'll see the world will expand with future modules.
    Last edited by Obbehobbe; 03-25-2015 at 07:17 AM.
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

Hehe...yeah, i thought it was clear that "no-name company" was refering to the english (and german) markets...that is where i "live" in I have no swedish skills, so any and all swedish rpgs that have no translation are non-existant for me. It's a shame...because "the swedish DnD" Drakar och Demoner had some nice art as well. And i know that the world of Ereb Altor and its spin off worlds would have interested me as well (for example Svavelvinter).
    To be honest, i am not a big fan of the splat book treadmill...i want the whole world presented in the core (naturally, not in all it's detail...that's for the regional-books...but at least that way i have the option of skiping those). If you want to give it to me in slices, you better have a) a world as awesome and detailed as Middle-Earth or b) very reasonable prices per book.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    A very atmospheric piece! I do think the mountains could use some more variance
    Oh, each mountain is unique =)
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

I love the style of this map

Professional Artist SteffenBrand's Avatar

Stumbled over the map, the RPG and the other illustrations... I must say, it fits together and has a very unique look in this area.
    Beautiful work with a keen eye on detail. I like this, the only thing I'd change is a very thin line as an outline. Rep if I can!
    Visit me on ArtStation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12