Thread: Los Que Ignoran: La Guerra de Guinakia

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Naret Maps's Avatar

Map Los Que Ignoran: La Guerra de Guinakia

A commissioned piece. Map made for the second part of the novel " Those who ignore:The War of Guinakia by the author Roberto Alhambra

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mapa Oficial Los Que Ignoran -La guerra de Guinakia-.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	2.20 MB 
ID:	72624
    My Portfolio

My DeviantArt

No hay un mapa de ruta para la creatividad. La clave es un mapa que sólo puede leer quien sea digno de ella.

I like it! It has a nice, kind of sword&sorcery, vibe to it. And it looks a lot like a fantasy version of america...at least the upper left hand part has a very Alaska-style shape. Now i'd like an english-labeled version

Have some Rep.!
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

I wasn't sure which was land and sea until I zoomed in, and even then it feels like they're the wrong way round

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Naret Maps's Avatar

I appreciate your opinion. Sometimes looks deceive us. Note that the texture you use for sea / water has a very grunge style, full of splashes and other effects. If I had chosen this to make it land, drawing the other elements such as forests, mountains ... would have caused a confusing environment, hence that the earth chose a less ornate texture. In addition there are a maritime elements within the map that clearing possible doubts.

However I appreciate your opinion of heart and sincerity and I hope I've answered the most correct way possible since English is not my native language.

Thank you very much and greetings
    Last edited by Naret Maps; 04-14-2015 at 05:32 PM.
    My Portfolio

My DeviantArt

No hay un mapa de ruta para la creatividad. La clave es un mapa que sólo puede leer quien sea digno de ella.