Thread: Hi

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Map Hi

Hi first time posting obviously, on any forum really. Fantastic site. Impeccable tutorials, and phenomenal art work. This is meant to be something of a variation of several scientific project of how the world map will look in a million years. The original was prior to my discover of this site i was able to change this to this, using the base of the original and through the assistance of Ascensions Atlas tutorial and Old guy gaming's realist coastlines tutorial. I feel the map is still lacking and could be far better so any tutorials, tips on its further improvement or even criticisms would be greatly appreciated. The goal is to eventually reproduce this map in several different styles as it pertains to an on going personal project.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MWSW - Map V1-01-01.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	2.32 MB 
ID:	72019 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MWSW - Map V2 - Atlas.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	72020

Nice improved map, very beautiful - I see we set you on the right track. Welcome to the CG and have some Rep for that map!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Banned User

Hello Murph, welcome to the Guild!

What a huge difference in your maps, and congratulations on such a nice first post. I'm looking forward to seeing more!! Have some rep!