Thread: [Award Winner] Tutorial & Guide for Hand Drawn Maps (Pen & Ink w/ Photoshop)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This may be a long shot, but how about a fantasy take on an existing country? Like, the British Isles, but stylized.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    This may be a long shot, but how about a fantasy take on an existing country? Like, the British Isles, but stylized.
    Checked out your deviant art page... wow... that's a lot of nice historically rendered maps and beautiful too. I repped you for your first map in the finished maps section, and as of yet, I still have to spread some more around... but I was thinking about it, and it's the thought that counts right?

I'm still considering the GB map, but leaning towards no, it might involve a little more time and effort than I want for a tutorial. But I may still yet. I'd like to do one each of a dungeon, city and overland... but I came to my senses quickly and put it right out of my head.

I did go as far as downloading some simple maps of GB, so ya know I'm at least considering it.