Better late than never...I love the one-page dungeon contest and have been struggling to come up with a concept and design. The dungeon is an oracle that was once used by an ancient elvish civilization. It used to be situated on an island but the ground has since sunk partially. So, the first floor (and entrance) is underwater. The oracle was also once a beautiful elvish maiden who has fallen into despair as the civilization collapsed and transformed into a medusa. I plan on having a variety of sea based creatures for encounters on the lower levels and perhaps a few medusa minions on the 2nd level - though the real challenge for players will be the need to have underwater combat to make it to the 2nd floor rooms.

I obviously still have to finalize the map and place it on a page with all the text - but figured i'd post something now that I have the basic layout (I think). I'd love to get some feedback regarding the map's readability - It sort of makes sense to me, but not sure if others will be able to make out the passages between rooms and the up/down elements. So any suggestions on the layout or for enhancing clarity are appreciated.

oh yeah...and ignore the grid - the export got messed up.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halls of vile malice.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	3.53 MB 
ID:	72093