Thread: Need map made ASAP... ready to pay

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Info Client is unreliable!

!!!WARNING!!!
    I had a rather annoying experience with this guy, Scott McQuade, npt1320@yahoo.com, and I feel compelled to make a note to my fellow guild colleagues. I don't want to read in a few weeks that someone else makes the same experience.

As he stated in this post and here he needed an epic looking world map of professional skill done ASAP.
    To make a long story short, he refused to pay the before agreed upon price for the 'awesome' (his words!) map because I was too fast. I had promised him the map until Saturday latest. I did my best to complete the map sooner; so he had it on Thursday. So obviously the map is less worth because I put more energy into it to get it him sooner. He feels cheated, because he had the impression it would be a difficult job - that I worked in the evening and early morning hours to get him the map before the deadline and prioritized it turned out to be a grave mistake. Luckily I always demand an advance payment, so this isn't a complete loss.

Any attempt to reason with this guy is completely wasted. He boasts how successful he is and how much money he has, but won't appreciate other people's effort.

To avoid any nasty surprises I strongly recommend to anyone who is doing business with Scott McQuade, npt1320@yahoo.com, to DEMAND FULL PAYMENT IN ADVANCE. Otherwise you may find that he grants himself a discount because you are too fast...or too slow...or too good...or simply because the sky is blue.

You can see the map here.

UPDATE: The client has sent me the remaining payment.

I don't want that it looks as if I had made a fuss of nothing. Yesterday he outwardly refused - in a very impolite way - to honour the agreement and cutting back what he owed me to what he thought sufficient.
    Last edited by Sapiento; 04-13-2015 at 07:27 AM. Reason: typo